Sunday, November 6, 2011

Raggedy Ann

Hi Everone!
I was going to post about this a long time ago but time just slipped through my fingers.

A couple weeks ago my mom, my sister(toots), and I 
got to go to an antique store. And I found two little treasures.

An adorable 1960's Raggedy Ann doll
and a red bandana with white flowers all over it(I keep imagining that it used to be one of Audrey Hepburn's bandanas:)
I was admiring my cute clean cut doll with a little homemade dress until a friend came over and I stupidly left Ann on the counter instead of taking her upstairs to be introduced to the other critters on my bed. Within only a couple of hours I heard my mom yelling "Bad dog you give that to me" to my annoying (and still adorable)dog Penny.I ran downstairs to see what my mom was scolding my dog about and when I saw a couple of piles of red hair I knew that Penny had gotten bored and thought "oh look it's a new little doll and she's smiling at me so that MUST mean that she wants to play." So right now Ann has no hair.(sorry about the bad photo I'm not nearly as good of a photographer as Tootse is)       


But she still sits on my bed with a smile on her face.

Well lots of LOVE,bright orange Cinderella pumpkins,and
morning picnics.

-Babycakes


4 comments:

  1. This was so sweet! I loved it! :))) Wonderful post! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! oh you posted the first cmment! yay:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad this happened to your treasure of the day! Now she truly is a "raggedy" Ann - but I know you will take amazing care of her. I love your blog & all of your sweet posts!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!