Saturday, November 19, 2011

So what am I up to?

Hello dears!
So the question what am I up to? The answer is ...


Spending my beautiful saturday afternoon climbing trees


Designing my dream house that would just happen to be in a tree



Planning my trip to Paris


Dreaming about going to another world beyond our fence

and then jumping out of my favorite climbing tree
 digging my toes into cool green grass
 then give myself a satisfactory jump to tie off my adventure in 
the magical tree.

-Babycakes


3 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful! Wait, so are you guys building a tree house right now? If so, that is utterly exciting. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I just deleted my comment but on with my answer. We are not building a tree house right now but we might sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!