Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chocolate souffle: check

I finally got to make chocolate soufflé!
And it was probably the best dessert I've ever made!
Toots was going to take step by step pictures for me but I just got to cooking and forgot about telling her when 
I finished a step and needed a picture.
But she was able to get a couple pictures of this chocolatey goodness:)










you may have noticed that there were six dishes with the batter in it and only five fully baked ones why is that? Well again our mischivous dog got hungry and thought she might like a snack so she licked the dish clean in about ten seconds. But it was all ok. The soufflé was so rich I couldn't even eat a whole one so the person with only half a soufflé for the rest of mine. 
 Lots o LOVE and chocolate soufflé!
Happy Thanksgiving!
-babycakes
P.S. I'll be gone for most of this week so I may not be able to post But I'll try to! 





2 comments:

  1. This was, by far, the best dessert I've eaten in months! You are an amazing cook!!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!