Monday, December 5, 2011

A post (finally)


Dear Awesome and amazingly patient followers,
I so sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER (or two weeks) I feel like a terrible blogger! well right now I kinda just feel like posting pictures that make me happy or inspired.


I love the colorfulness


I really want to be there 


Its just too cute


Just about all she could say is Graceful


Magical


enchanting Audrey


Those sure do look good


The Hunger Games (yes toots got me hooked)


Well thats all Ill try to post a little more frequently
lots of LOVE,tacky christmas sweaters,
hot cocoa,and sugar cookies
(yes you probably see Im ready for christmas)
-Babycakes 



2 comments:

  1. I.loved.this.and.the.pictures. :)))


    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks my personal favorite is either the pic one with katniss or the pic with that stuffed monkey bear dog thing :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!