Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Things I've learned today

Hello loves!
For some reason I seem to be learning
 a lot of random things today.

1.It is really hard to carry two fat cats at the same time
(I found this out when my neighbors cats escaped and I had to carry them both inside at once or else the other one would run away again)

2.Alexander the Great died in 1322 B.C.

3.That when typing on the computer if you press (option) and then a letter or a number on the keyboard instead of just plain old letters and numbers showing up on the screen cool Greek letters and symbols show up.

4.Beatrix Potter's birthday is the day after mine or July 28.

5. Sometimes (most of the time) when your playing sports 
(boy vs. girls) the boy almost always beat the girls no matter how fast the girls are or how hard the girls work.

6. That whenever you are board...
Blog!!

Well I hope you liked this post!
lots and lots and lots of LOVE,and hot cocoa with big plump marshmallow floating on top.
-Babycakes

P.S. only 18 days until Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha, wait, what is this? Its cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I was posting and I accidentally posted it too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHH.....okay! Haha! I LOVED this post! :)) I am just in love with you blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! all your comments always make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet post! :) Haha, I especially love the one about the two fat cats!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!