Wednesday, December 21, 2011

nothing like the feeling of Christmas break

Hello my AMAZING followers,

There is nothing like the feeling of waking up on a Wednesday (waking up late) and thinking to myself I don't have any school on my list infact, I have an entire day of adventures ahead of me some of them being...

Having an indoor picnic lunch
Painting faces on marshmallows
Making paper snowflakes out of old book pages
Writing Christmas cards to some of my friends
Cleaning (yes,it can be an adventure)
Packing for going my Grandparents house

Realistically I can't get all those things done in a day because the cleaning part takes a little while but i'll just choose the things that I most want to do.

I hope all of you have an amazing day!

Much LOVE and a bear hug
-Babycakes

2 comments:

  1. Oh I agree with you, drawing faces on marshmallows is an adventure! Especially when you spend a lot of time creating them, you bond over how cute they are, give them all names, and then your sister comes in and shoves them in her mouth. Then the race begins as you chase her through the house, sharpie in your hand, telling her she's insane that she ate all your little friends. See? It IS an adventure! ;)
    (I apologize for the extremely long comment :( )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh long comments are awesome. me and toots just finished and I have bonded with my little marshmallows I can't imagine eating them! Ok my mom just just now yelling from downstairs "the dog is eating your marshmallows!" so i'd better go scold the dog.

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!