Saturday, December 31, 2011

A wonderful day

Hello Dears,
So what I about to post about was supposed to be posted yesterday but our internet was not working so obviously that held me back from posting.
Yesterday was a wonderful day it started when my mom woke me up and told me to get dressed because we were going to breakfast.
Went to a local bakery/restaurant and had a very good breakfast.


Beautiful Bread

Soy Milk!!!

Soy milk and 
cherry chocolate chip scone

Biscuits and gravy, Yum!

even with the help of my brother  
we couldn't finish the biscuits 
and gravy. 

and with the help of my dad we finished the scone

We went to this awesome cupcake supply shop and it 
felt like I was in cupcake heaven!

awesome whisk

cupcake liners

cupcake liners 

 and more cupcake liners! 

 
A sparkly cardigan at GAP

During our outing Toots managed to accidentally break a glass at the cupcake store and get mistaken for a GAP employee. 
After we browsed in couple other shops we came home.
For the rest of the afternoon I drew, organized, hung around, and went to the fabric store to get some fabric for a bag I'm making.
After we had dinner we had Fruit strudel and played Settlers of Catan (the best game ever you have to play it!) we didn't get done playing it until a rather late time so I went right to bed. Im very excited because Toots, some friends of ours,and I get to babysit a bunch of kids for a New Years party it will be crazy and awesome at the same time. Ill try to post tomorrow!
Lots of LOVE
and a happy new year!
-Babycakes








1 comment:

  1. OK so, you know me! Those biscuts and gravy look SUPER yummy! I also really love that whisk!

    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!