Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Ballerina Project

Hello dears,
I love so many blogs and websites. 
And you can't never have too many websites to look at (right?).
Thanks to my good friend who has a love for ballet (like me) showed me this website called http://ballerinaproject.com/.
The Ballerina Project is a group of photographers and ballerinas who go to big cities in the US ( actually the first Ballerina Project was in Hawaii)(New York City and Brooklyn) and take pictures of the ballerinas in cityscape and various others scenes.

These are some of my favorite Ballerina Project pics






Lots of LOVE,tutus,
and perfectly pink pointe shoes

-Babycakes



2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous :) Your blog is gorgeous as well! Mind if I follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all if you follow it always makes me happy to have another follower!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!