Monday, February 6, 2012

If...

If I went back in time... I would go back to the early 1900's

If dragons were real... there would be one living in my backyard

If an alien spaceship landed on my roof...

 to make the alien feel welcome I would bake them cookies 

If I had a super power... I would be able to fly

If the stars fell out of the sky and I could replace them with anything  ... 

They would be replaced by colorful sprinkles

If I could chance my hair color... I would change it to auburn red

If I could meet one dead person and have dinner with them... 

I would meet Audrey Hepburn

If I could do anything before I  turn sixteen...

I would sail around the world

If I could make anything right now... I would make cupcakes

-Babycakes




4 comments:

  1. What a creative post idea! I absolutely love this. I agree with all of thee above. You are just lovely.

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job pip! I love your blog


    Al

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me - truly! I love your imagination :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!