Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a makeover for an old painting

As I in our basement looking around I came across and old painting. This simple painting, a plain blue background with a white circle painted on it, could be so much more colorful and exciting, with a little love, so I gave it a complete makeover.

Actually the painting isn't that bad but it still needs some color
After thinking for a while about how I was going to transfer the painting I remembered of some doodles I did in church 
 (yes, I doodle in church) and I thought they would be perfect for this painting.

such beautiful colors
Getting started with the background
 Oops
 Background patterns done and it'll be dry after ballet
 My favorite pattern
Makeover finished!

Well Ive got to go its time for Downton Abbey with mom(:

LOVE and a hug,
-Babycakes

4 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous! :) You really are a talented artist! By the way, don't sweat it about doodling in church, I do it as well :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this. You did an amazing job!! :)) What a creative idea!

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Awesome! I wish I was as great a painter as you!

    Love,

    Sparky

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!