Friday, March 2, 2012

No, I didn't get trapped in a pit of spiders

Hello dears,
You may or may not have been wondering why I haven't posted in forever but the answer to that question is simply, we all have those weeks. This past weekend Toots and my brother (who was the cat in the hat) were in Seussical the Musical so our weekend was rather busy. It was so much fun getting to hang out with every one and help with the show and I even got the "service with a smile" award at the wrap up party! After the last of the makeup was washed off (including my brothers's eye liner and cat whiskers which really creeped me out:) life got back tho normal... but not for long. Because of the tiring weekend my mom declared monday a no school day, yippee!I was glad to have one day to rest up and get back on track but when I (finally) woke up on Monday I felt very gross and was running a fever... not fun. So I spent the rest of the week trying to get at least a little school done, swallowing Ibuprofen after Ibuprofen, and taking rather disgusting tasting Zicam pills. Thankfully when I woke up this morning I felt perfectly fine and I finally got to get back on track with life. So now you know that I didn't get trapped in a pit of spiders I just had a crazy week. Well Ive got to go my Family and I are going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat

LOVE,spring,and rooftops,
-Babycakes  

No comments:

Post a Comment

loverly comments!