Sunday, March 18, 2012

getting back on track

Hello Dears,
Im sorry I haven't posted in a while, my life has been crazy.
This past weekend I had my youth retreat and i had a lot of fun. We talked about what God is making us to be. The only problem is that I only got 5 hours of sleep in two nights. Because of my lack of sleep I got sick for three days and practically lived on ibuprofen. I got over my sickness fairly quickly but sadly my mom told me we had to find a new home for our dear cat Lucy so over the weekend we called a few friends but today we had to take her too the humane society. I was so sad and well I cried a lot and I will miss her very much. oh yeah and to make things crazier our hot water heater broke last night and my dad had to turn off our water. But thankfully were getting it fixed right now. But because we couldn't cook lunch we went downtown and ate pizza at a pizza shop the serves 14 inch pieces and got ice cream at a the towns favorite ice cream shop. oh yea after lunch toots, my mom, and I had to go to the grocery store and there was a very cute boy that worked at the store that Toots and I couldn't stop staring at him and the only problem was that he knew we were staring at him! To make things even more stalkerish we named hid Ned! Well now you know what's happened in this past week of my life and I hope to blog again soon. Have a good spring spring break and a restful Sunday.

-Babycakes

I might be getting a hedgehog soon eep!

3 comments:

  1. Too bad about your cat... Why did you have to find her a new home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucy! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I wil miss her!

    Love, Sparky

    p.s the yog retreat was awesome and i didn't get sleep either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post! So sorry about your cat, but that might be the coolest thing ever that you might get a hedgehog. I am so jealous. :)))

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!