Friday, March 30, 2012

The sun is shining and the day is getting better

As I have said about a million times before, the weather is absolutely 100% loverly and today (and this past week) has been just about as loverly as the weather. 
<<a cool breeze blowing in though my open window when I woke up>> <<a morning walk though the garden>> <<an ice cold glass of ovaltine for breakfast>> <<a quick school day>> 
<<a small glass of ginger beer (non-alcoholic of course)>>
<<an afternoon alone>> <<good music selection on Pandora including lots of Adele>> <<a Blue Bell coconut ice cream bar for and after lunch dessert>> <<history reading in my swimsuit>> <<play time with the neighbor cats>> <<new jean shorts from GAP>> 
This list could go on for a long time but tonight my family and I are going to a show so I'd better go!
LOVE, spring dresses, oxfords, and British accents
-Babycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

loverly comments!