Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Back to blogging

Ahh it's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, and Im posting! 
(it must be the end of the world)
Because this past week was spring break I kinda got caught up in a bunch of things.
1. Trying to finish Mocking jay (which I did) Oh Peeta!
2. Taking advantage of this beautiful weather by trying to get a nice tan in march!
3. Redoing Toots's old room into a kids hang out room
4.Getting my garden all ready to plant stuff in
5. Attempting to write more letters and read more






Beautiful photos taken by Toots

Did all y'all have a good spring break? I definitely did! To be honest I really didn't have any super big plans 
(except the Hunger Games of course) but that felt nice to not a ton of things crowding up my week.I was really glad the 
Hunger Games met my high expectations! It was really fun one of friends had a murder mystery at her house and it was so fun. The part that I played was a really rude writer who liked to get dirt on people oh and my nicknames are "piranha" and "pit bull".
Even though I played a mean person it was still a blast! In my fair little town is is 85 degrees,sunny,all the flowers are in bloom, and  this weather makes me eager for summer. Regardless of the fact that summer is while away after my school is don I still go out in my yard in a swimsuit and pretend I haven't done any school in a week and that I just went swimming. Well its time to say farewell but those are just some the highlights of my spring break and I hope post again soon!
Love, flowers, beautiful spring mornings, and a hug!
-Babycakes

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Love it. Love it. :))) Simply lovely, m'dear!:))) I adore your blog. :))) Mockingjay...yes. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of the old car!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!