Thursday, March 8, 2012

Im...

Im...
Listening to...
<<< to starship and the Mamas and the Papas 
wow flash back to the 70s>>>

Eating...
<<<kumquats>>>

Trying to finish:
<<< a VERY time consuming school project>>>

Wishing... 
<<< I was done with this project>>>

About to...
<<< start going crazy because 
I've worked on this project for 4 hours>>>


Doing...

<<< ballet... in my head>>>

Getting excited for...
<<< the youth group spring retreat coming up>>>


Blogging...
<<< because I got writers block (not bloggers block)>>>

-Babycakes

P.S.Justa to let you know Im going to be gone this weekend so I won't be posting.




2 comments:

  1. haha!! I just finished a time consuming school project too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I overthink quite often. And The Mamas and the Papas version of "Dream a little Dream" is on my playlist :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!