Sunday, March 4, 2012

alone

Today I got an afternoon with the entire house and yard to myself. My parents were gone at a meeting and toots and my brother went to see Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat again with group of friends. It felt so good to be alone, I still love my family to pieces but Im an introvert and I thoroughly enjoy my alone time. While I was alone 
I Listened to music on Pandora and Explored on some of your blogs. Because it was 65 degrees and the sun was shining bright it felt like such a waste to be inside so I just had to go outside and soak up some of the sun the sun. While I was outside I read the Mysterious Benedict Society (which Ive been trying to finish  for a very long time) when I was done reading I grabbed Toot's camera and took a few photos. They're not amazing but I guess the only way to get better is to practice(: My parents came home and I came inside to blog about my afternoon with only the wind and the sun.

 I read The Mysterious Benedict Society on our porch swing
 Even the daffodils are coming up!
 Miniature pansies
A tiny vanilla cupcake my parents brought back for me  

I hope you have had a relaxing Sunday afternoon!

LOVE,
-Babycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

loverly comments!