Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Its on days like these...

Right now I'm sitting on my bedroom floor, a cool breeze is blowing through my window, and my ears are filled with the sound of heavy rain beating down on our back patio. It's on days like these that I just want to ditch my school and curl up on my bed with a good book and a warm cup of tea... but I decide to go to the gym for 2 hours instead. Its on days like these that I get very inspired to become a children's book author and move to Paris... but because I have a hard time getting the stories from my head to the paper I just keep them in my noggin for safe  keeping. When its raining buckets along with the occasional clap of thunder or bolt of lightning instead of reading on my bed I want to make a fort out of old sheets and broomsticks ... but because that would take a long time to clean up so I put a blanket over my head instead. Its on days like these that I wish I was a photographer so I could capture such a beautiful sight in on picture... but I think my mind will work just as well as a camera. Its on days like these that your mind comes alive with stories, things to act out or pretend, or maybe just  a design for the worlds coolest tree house. What kind of inspiration comes to your mind when it rains or when are you most inspired?
LOVE and a great big hug,
-Babycakes
P.S. Im considering renaming and redesigning my blog any Ideas? 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post and all of your ideas. You always seem happy & inspired on rainy days. Now I have a little clue what;s going on in that noggin of yours :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!