Monday, April 9, 2012

Lately Loverly


  
Today we found a turtle in our yard. When I first picked him up he hissed at me and started moving his legs so fast he looked like he was having a muscle spasm so I just let him go. But here are some pictures!


"who's a pretty turtle?"
Put me down!
 No, Im not a big fan of cilantro
Oh! its so far down!
 you can't see me?

------------------------------------------------------------
Did y'all have a good Easter? Mine was really good. After we went to the first service we helped in the classrooms with making resurrection rolls oh yum! butter + crescent rolls + marshmallows + sugar= Amazingness. Oh, and on Saturday I got to help blow up a lot of colorful balloons with ... get this, tanks of helium! After church we went to our friends' house, had lunch, and played games like kickball, capture the flag, and a crazy kind of tag until 9.30 pm. I was so sore I could barely walk or sit down but it was all worth it.

This is sometimes what happens when I 
try to touch my not so tactile sister:)





-Babycakes

4 comments:

  1. How cool that you got to hang out with a turtle today! & I love the picture of you & Lou! It's so ... realistic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I found a turtle too! Except mine was a bit shy, and wouldn't come out of the shell. But I captured him for a few days, and finally decided to let him run away. haha. :) Lovely post, m'dear! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh RED EYES! Nice pic... Cool turtle! Remember when we caught a turtle at camp, we named him philipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the turtle is so adorable! (Even though he doesn't look too happy to have his picture taken hehe)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!