Friday, April 27, 2012

All tangled up

When its late and my head hits the pillow Im not sure how that big knot of sadness can ever be untangled. My mind shifts quickly to my favorite song I hum the parts I remember best over and over again. I think of all those Bible verses Ive learned over the years all the words of wisdom given to me. Slowly my tears turn into tears of joy and comfort and the big knot inside me starts to  untangle. Before I know it the knot is almost gone and even though I know there will be many more nights perhaps with bigger problems and more tears I know everything will be ok even if doesn't seem like it, because I know no problem is too big for my great Lord. In fact, all those "knots" of sadness are part of a bigger picture that Christ has all planned out just for me.
xoxo,
-Babycakes

1 comment:

  1. You are exactly right, girl. :) God has it all worked out, doesn't he?!?

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!