Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just one of those weeks

It's been one go those weeks.
Im sure you've all had weeks like that.
 Altogether it's been one of the best weeks Iv'e had in a while and yet at the same time it's been one of the worst weeks.
This week I would have a good first part of the day and then something bad would happen and it was so easy to completely forget the good things that happened in my day. But when I start feeling like that I go to the place that I just can't help but feel like running around and leaping and spinning and well you get the point. And where is that certain place? My favorite tree with a large rope ladder up to the perfect sitting spot. Because Im and introvert and an adventurer I could stay in the tree for hours just going higher and higher and seeing things from a different perspective. So all in all its just been one of those weeks but I guess there's always next week!
-Babycakes
post script- I hope this post didn't seem like a bunch of my random ramblings!

1 comment:

  1. We all have those kinds of weeks - but don't let it get you down! I know that when I feel like that I have to write down my blessings & remind myself of how good God has been to me. Glad you have your "spot" where you can recharge :) I love you, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!