Sunday, April 29, 2012

Oh, how elephant mugs make the days so much brighter

It was a typical Saturday afternoon softball, baking endeavors, and tree climbing and well, Toots and I wanted some added adventure to our Saturday afternoon. Toots wanted film and I needed some pudding so we put two and two together and made an adventure out of it. So on went the helmets saddle bags and we were on our way to Target. The next hour was spent picking out some little treats for the fam, determining which animal cracker box suited our personalities better, picking out Mary Engelbreit stationary, and just exploring.





 Red vines rule the world! Even though they taste disgusting they are my brothers favorite candy and are still pretty awesome.

 Oh, how I love nesquick!
My new elephant mug from World Market I can't wait to use it!

LOVE and elephants,
-Babycakes  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post my dear! Sounds like a very fun little adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!