Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day every day

As I sat watching the blazing sun melt the blanket of snow in our backyard I was thinking about love and Valentines day. Valentines day is always portrayed as a holiday of loving one another and hearts but why?  Shouldn't strive to love and encourage one another and bring our hearts closer to God every day. And thats why I love valentines day so much because it can be celebrated everyday. You can give your time or your talents to show love anytime. In fact my mom gives my hundreds of valentines to me and my family by cooking our meals, driving us to our activities, and doing our laundry (she says laundry is her hobby).And well hats kinda my point to try and make Valentines day everyday even with simple acts of kindness.
Thank you all for being such wonderful followers!
 Happy Valentines Day!
-Babycakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

loverly comments!