Thursday, May 10, 2012

13 before 13

It was 12:30am and I was as tired as can be, but I wanted to stay up. And this is what I got out my tired complexion 
and loopy behavior the next day.

{13 before 13}

1. Get a SMASH book and start filling out the pages with my dreams, memories, ideas...ect
2. Make a Ramona t-shirt
3. Make up a host of characters, draw them, and then write at least one story about them
4. Go to a murder mystery dinner party-I did it!
5.Have a picnic lunch on the beach in while Im Florida
6. Attempt to make a fun summer skirt
7. Take a little character around to at least 3 of my main summer events and blog about their adventure from their perspective
8.Make a summer journal 
9. Find a fun "Audrey" style outfit and wear it this summer
10. Finish the Harry Potter series
11. Finish reading my bible from where I am (John)
12. Go to a creperie this summer 
13. Endeavor to have a bordom-free summer

Love,
-Babycakes 

1 comment:

  1. How is it in Florida? I already have a 'fun summer skirt' that's purple.

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!