Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer adventures {adventure #1 Florida}

Here I am two weeks into summer and God has already blessed me with so many long lasting memories and adventures.One of these adventures was being able to go to florida on vacation as well as being able to see my dad graduate from seminary in Orlando. Here is a wave of pictures {all taken by Toots} from the trip. 

All packed up!
 We got up at three-fifteen and drove to the air port and this is me  at four-thirty in the morning staring up in space 
(even though it doesn't look like it Im super excited)

Sunrise from above the clouds... So pretty







one night at sunset my fam and I went down to the beach during low-tide and collected sea shells on a sandbar and watched the sun set










My brother, Toots, and I made a work of "modern art" and if I may say so it was pretty epic when it was finished
Columbia is a spanish/cuban restaurant on a little island it was a really fun experience.


In florida there was a French cafe that served crepes, espresso,juice, ect. Many of the workers didn't know much English so they spoke French I was in 7th heaven.

We drove to Orlando for my dad's graduation and the church where the ceremony done was so beautiful!


Highlights of this trip:
-Getting to go swimming every day
-Trying all different nationalities of food
-Having family time
-Going "shelling"
-Traveling by way of airplane


Bummers of this trip:
-SUNBURNS!


Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?


Love, oxford tie shirts, and film cameras,
-Babycakes

1 comment:

  1. Babycakes this is so much fun!!!!!!! I LOVE the silhouettes!!!! I went to the beach in S.C. And that was fun, so I know what you're talking about. How was it to fly? I've only flown in a little air plane, but the pictures look cool!!

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!