Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Five senses-hearing



Music played on a record player
A crackling fire
Rushing water
birds chirping
the "clicketty clack clack" of typewriter keys
A beautiful song being played on the piano 
------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was thinking of what sounds I liked it was surprisingly hard, There are sounds that I know I like such as birds chirping, leaves blowing, and various others. My mind was spinning just trying to think of sounds that I like in every day life. This really made me think so I want to challenge my self to write down sounds that I find intriguing  as I go about my every day life and soon do another post like this see how many more sounds I find interesting.
Lots 'o' LOVE,a bear hug,and a multicolored beret
-Babycakes

2 comments:

  1. Those are all wonderful sounds! I'm really enjoying these posts, Babycakes :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those sounds. All of them. Especially typewriters,birds, and the piano. :)) Lovely, M'dear! :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!