Sunday, January 8, 2012

I wish my hair could look like this everyday

Ah it really feels good to get back into the blogging world again!
Because the weather has been so nice (nice but snowless): I've really just felt like being outside 24/7 but now the warm weather has passed and I've decided that 42 degrees is a little cold for bike rides. As I was browsing on Pinterest today I came across all these adorable hair styles.I would really like my hair to look like all of these styles everyday but because my hair is neither long,blond,or red I just told myself to "keep dreaming" and enjoy my sort brown bob cut and be thankful that I only have to spend 10 minutes straightening it every morning:)

My personal favorite




                                                   





Much LOVE, and many beautiful hair styles!
-Babycakes

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love them all! :) I know what you mean, I often wish my hair could like that everyday too! Just tell yourself that these girls probably had to go to a hair salon to make their hair look that good! Still, it's nice to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all so pretty! Yeah I know what you mean, I've got long, wavy blonde hair. Its hard to get it to stay *just right* and drives me insane. I'd love to have short hair. I guess we all want what we don't have ;) Still love the pictures though. I'm going to have to try one of those styles sometime soon :P

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!