Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Five senses-taste

Hello lovely followers, 
Prepare yourself for a mouthwatering post!


Fresh pancakes with syrup
Egg in the hole or as we call it at our house
"Goodnight moon"
French toast with berries
Cranberry scones
crisp pears
fresh egg roles
Graham crackers and milk
(the perfect bed-time snack)
A well-made salad
Ooey gooey butter cake...
seriously one the best desserts ever!
Simply divine chocolate soufflé 
mint chocolate chip ice cream yum!

and last but certainly NOT least
chocolate crinkle cookies


This was such a fun (and mouthwatering) post to write! 
Its actually surprisingly hard to just sit down and think of all the tastes I like the most:)
hug,hug,pear,and a tie dye t-shirt!
-Babycakes


4 comments:

  1. You've got my stomach growling now! I'm drooling over the pancakes, the french toast, and the mint chocolate chip ice cream at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... yummmyy!! :)) loved this. :)I just made chocolate souffles last night! It was my first time ever eating one. Most. Delicious.food. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Everything looks delicious! I love chocolate souffles!! :) I'm thinking I'm going to make those chocolate crinkle cookies soon! Those have always been a love of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

loverly comments!